Online C64 BASIC
This is an online Commodore 64 emulator for sharing BASIC snippets.
Text will be converted to the PRG format and executed in a C64 emulator.
Links can be generated for sharing. You can use this as an online BASIC editor, but more suitable use would be copy/paste (from C64Studio) for sharing purposes.
- If first line has a REM statement, this should be the HTML title
- Autostart basic in emulator
- Emulator in top of screen
- Added favicon
- Added og:image generated from code (image preview in Facebook)
- Added parse error handling (shown in a messagebox)
- Added PETSCII charset
- Added marcro support
- Added keyword abbreviation support
- First version online. Translates a subset of BASIC code into executable PRG format